Hey Beauty! Lets talk waxing. We make sure your experience is always enjoyable and you never leave feeling any discomfort. We pride ourselves on keeping your skin healthy and hair free. Talk about a life changer!
Before you wax it:
- Check yourself out- No matter where you are getting waxed make sure you have no cuts or inflammation. If so you need to let it heal before you wax.
- Let it grow- Don’t know how long to let it go? The appropriate length is about eight to a quarter inch. If its shorter then that the wax may not be able to grab adhere to the hair and remove all of it. If it’s to long we recommend trimining it to the appropriate length before your wax.
- Exfoliate it- For everything below the neck we suggest exfoliating your skin a day or two before waxing will help wax grab hair and not skin. We recommend using exfoliating gloves and a hydrating body wax to make your skin wax ready.
- Hydrate it- Hydrating your skin up to the day of the appointment will make your skin healthy and hydrated. When the skin is well hydrated the hair follicle is able to release the hair with ease and it also helps protect your skin from any potential inflammation from the wax. Just make sure you withdraw from moisturizing the day of your appointment.
- Chill the Pill-Certain medications can make skin sensitive and prone to lifting. Discontinue retinol-based products for two weeks before waxing. Accutane users should stop taking their medication for a month before waxing. Talk to your Dermatologist before making any changes to your prescription medications.
After you wax it:
Please note: some slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, particularly if this is your first wax. These symptoms should subside over the next 24 – 48 hours.
If you experience persistent redness or irritation, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact BB.
What Our Beauties Are Saying About Us
First visit and was very impressed. Christiana is very professional as well as very personable. Felt comfortable immediately and her studio is immaculate and welcoming. Had wax treatment and was the least pain I’ve ever experienced. Going back for a facial and can’t wait. I would highly recommend Christiana.
I’m a very very particular consumer. I only want the best and I will keep looking until I find it. Enter Christiana! She is the only person I trust with my skincare for the past 2 years. It started with my waxing and now I see her weekly for something or other.
One of her best qualities is the fact that she is super meticulous yet expeditious. She is all about the customer. I told her I wanted a bikini facial for my lady bits (I have always struggled with ingrowns but the waxing helps) and she researched and created the best bikini facial protocol I’ve ever experienced. I can’t believe my cystic hoohah problems have met their match!
I never ever have been pressured to upgrade or try unnecessary services. She understands and cares about our wellness and its apparent. Each month I do a facial, micro, and a body peel for my back, lady bits, and legs. I get my Brazilian, brows, face and body waxed. I highly recommend Christiana.