Let’s talk about one of our favorite things!
They are perfect for the beauty on the go. One less step in the morning routine and one less thing to do at night. No more mascara or lash strips. Waking up “like this” is possible. What are they? They are single strand of lashes that are applied to your natural lash adding volume and length.
Using mink and/or synthetic lashes that have many different curls and lengths we create your customized lash enhancement making it look natural yet dramatic! Forget about all that extra weight, these lashes feel just like your own. We also strive to keep the health and integrity of your lashes. With every lash treatment we cleanse the lashes and make sure your natural lashes are happy and healthy as well as the extensions.
We have three different lash styles that are accomplished by the natural shape of your eye and the desired look. We also don’t believe in counting lashes because to us every beauty is different and doesn’t have a certain number of natural lashes to lash. Using a one of a kind technique we make your lashes look one of a kind. We look at your natural eye shape and customize what look is best for you.
General guidelines to extend the life of your lashes
- Clean lashes are happy lashes! We recommended rinsing them with water and cleansing them with a lash cleanser daily or every other day. If you wear eye makeup and mascara make sure you use an oil-free makeup remover to clean them everyday to avoid build up.
- Avoid using oil-based skincare and makeup products around the eye, including mascara and makeup remover.
- Avoid waterproof mascara. If you can, it is better not to use any mascara at all. You may find you don’t even need it! If you do want to use mascara to add a little something extra our favorite mascara to use is extreme lash mascara that you can pick up at the spa!
- Avoid using an eyelash curler. One of the benefits of lash extensions is the ability to add curl to your lashes.
- If you can, sleep on your back to avoid the risk of lashes rubbing against your pillow. Although we know it’s hard to start a new habit especially in your sleep. If your a side or stomach sleeper it is common for one eye to lose more lashes then the other because of what side you sleep on the most.
- Gently brush your lashes with a mascara wand to groom them. The best time to do this is after showering, as they will be softer and less likely to damage.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your lashes, and do not attempt to remove them yourself. If you do attempt to remove them you can cause more damage to your natural lashes. If you would like them removed, please contact BB to schedule a removal
What Our Beauties Are Saying About Us
I love Brave Beauty Spa!! Best eyelash extensions in San Diego, hands down! Christiana is super knowledgeable and educates you on how to keep your lashes healthy. Her extensions are beautiful!! I love love my lashes! I’ve gone to a lot of places and Brave Beauty is by far the best! Her prices are very reasonable too. Lashes stay on and my natural lashes have gotten healthier since going here! Thank you, Christiana! You are so skilled at what you do!! Love lash day with you!:)
Such an amazing treatment. I had my eyelash extensions refilled yesterday and It was the first time I had tried this salon. Service was amazing and the loveliest girl carried out the treatment and was so talented and friendly… annoyed I didn’t get her name! I will definitely visit again and would not hesitate to recommend this cute salon to anyone. Reasonably priced, so relaxing and great results. Can’t wait to visit again.